The Daycare Centre provides person-centred care where people feel valued and safe. It’s a place where over 60s can enhance the quality of their lives through friendship and personal support – a care provider with a Christian ethos and values.
Who can use the Centre?
- Adults over 60
- The frail and the elderly
- Those with physical and sensory impairment
- Those with long-term health problems (e.g. dementia, memory loss, depression)
- Registered disabled persons
- Stroke survivors
What will it cost?
The cost will be £25 per day, paid directly to the Centre. All Local Authority Direct Payments and privately funded service users are welcome. You may qualify for financial support from Social Services who, depending on an assessment of your care needs, may contribute to some or all of your costs through a personal budget.
We can offer
- Free transport with escort door to door
- Full disabled access including disabled toilet facilities
- Delicious ‘home-cooked’ lunch
- Stimulating activities
- Trips out for meals and visits
- Free optical and dental services
- Hairdressing, manicuring, chiropody at reasonable prices
- Bathing service
- Help to access Social Services support if you are
- entitled to it
- Low cost of £25 per day includes transport and meal
- Choice to come one, two or three days per week
Whom should I contact?
For further information,
call in at the Centre, which is at the rear of the church building
or phone Eileen our Manager at the Centre on 024 76466067
or email email@example.com
or contact Social Services on 024 76 833003